Friday, April 13, 2012

48 Days Challenge: Day 3

3. Who was the first member to gain your attention?


Oshima Yuko

She caught my attention in Sakura no Hanabiratachi PV. I was like "Hey who's the girl with the short hair? She's cool!". I didn't know her name at the moment and didn't care to look it either. The next time was when I saw her name in the cast of "Watashi Ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu". It's funny that I disliked her at first. I was like "Kiii...Why a girl with puffy eyes and squirrel-like teeth has to act with fabulous Karina and Yuriko!?". Being an idol, moreover, an AKB48 member, made me doubt her acting talent. But, to my surprise, her acting was decent.

Then I found out that people said she has the different personality in real life. "There's no way that Mako (her character in WataRen) resembles Yuko in real life" they said. "Yuko is a pervert and a joker etc etc". Then I watched "Tonneruzu no Minnasan no Okagedeshita" and seeing her finishing a plate of curry was beyond adorable. Then I watched "AKBingo!" and, yeah, you know the rest :3

BGM: Kimi no Koto Ga Suki Dakara - AKB48
Company: Calpico Soda & Cheetos Roasted Corn

3 comments:

  1. Toko online murah


    Terimakasih untuk informasi dan beritanya, sangat berguna dan bermanfaat untuk pembaca.

    toko--online-murah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Membuat toko online

    Sangat menarik dan berguna sekali artikelnya..

    membuat-toko-online

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is such a wonderful place to socialize, you have a lot of well written and fun to read articles no wonder you have a good following in your website. I will definitely bookmark this and make sure to regularly check for updates Thank you for this article. I am going to bookmark this page for future reference.

    jasa-pembuatan-website

    toko-online-terpercaya-dan-murah

    ReplyDelete